Digital Marketing Agency Thailand Essentials: 104 Multimedia Design
While many of us still love to read books and articles, an increasingly large segment of the population prefers receiving their information visually.
On social media, infographics are shared and “liked” 3x more than other content types.
Only 10% of information people hear is retained 3 days later. When an image is paired with that information, 65% of the information is retained.
When compared with companies that don’t use video marketing, companies that market with video grow revenue 49% year on year.
While it’s clear visual content is the way of the future, social media’s dominant platform also loves it. Post something visual in your Facebook timeline, and it’s guaranteed to get more reach.
Will Any Old Visual Do?
We spoke in parts one, two and three of this series about the importance of knowing your firm’s identity, displaying it wherever possible, and developing an audience-focused content production strategy.
Once you’ve got these foundational storytelling blocks in place – perhaps with the help of a content writing agency or digital marketing agency in bangkok – it’s time to produce eye-catching, on-brand visual content designed to grab your target audience by the eyeballs.
To gain the biggest ROI on your multimedia posts, ensure your visuals capture the following qualities:
Professionalism – Facebook is a fun platform. So when it comes to the term “professional”, we’re talking less about language and style, and more about production quality. If your content looks amateur, it will reflect poorly on your business. The result will inevitably be a lack of trust and a lost sales opportunity.
Educational, inspirational entertaining – Nobody wants to be blatantly sold to while scrolling through Facebook. Your mission on Facebook is to educate, inspire and entertain your readers, at least 80% of the time. By producing a diverse mix of written and visual content, you’ll be bonding with all segments of your audience and building positive associations. As for the other 20% of the time? Feel free to throw in a discount here or there, and to enthusiastically discuss the benefits of your products.
What Types Of Multimedia Content Can You Use?
We all know that people learn and absorb information in different ways; and a well-rounded marketing campaign takes this knowledge into account. That’s why it’s important to deliver your core branding message in a variety of visual forms.
To provide you inspiration, here are examples of different visuals you can create to promote your business.
Explainer videos are an excellent way to simplify complex messages for social media or a website’s homepage. These popular videos vary in length, but 60 seconds is ideal.
Explainer videos allow you to display your brand’s personality and services in a unique way by combining video, sound and pictures to tell interesting stories.
Below is a selection of explainer videos we’ve made for our clients.
Personalize your people and products by including them in videos you produce for social media. You can do this with short interviews of key staff members, fun promotional videos announcing new special offers, and on-the-street interviews that engage with your audience. You can see a few samples of this style that Lexicon’s video production agency in Bangkok made:
Video is just one piece of the multimedia puzzle. The majority of your Facebook output is likely to be images, ideally designed by your in-house designer or by your graphic design agency in Bangkok.
Infographics are a great way to tell visual stories, specifically when it comes to explaining data in interesting ways. For example:
Photo sets, images of your team, testimonials, and elucidation of your company’s core values, promotion of upcoming events, and discussion of trending topics are also excellent forms of social media content. Here’s some examples from the Lexicon portfolio.
We hope the above has provided you some inspiration for your own multimedia content efforts. Remember, by telling your company’s stories in as many forms as possible, you’ll ensure each segment of your audience receives your message in a way they can absorb easily.
Each piece of content your company produces is an opportunity to showcase your brand’s character and build familiarity with your core target audience. For this reason, we recommend prominently displaying your company’s unique personality throughout your branded online content.
Now that you have an idea of effective visual and written content, how do you put all of this into a plan? Well, that’s what we’re going to talk about in our article next week. We’ll see you then.
Lexicon is a full-service digital marketing agency in Bangkok, Thailand. We specialize in corporate storytelling and produce all of our content in-house, including branding, copywriting, video production and graphic design. Lexicon’s social media marketing services start from just 10,000 THB per month.